Friday, June 26, 2009

Home at last

Today was a big day for Elaine.  Many new faces, places, and smells, but still plenty of sleep.  My friend and I picked up Elaine this morning, and she was definitely sad to be leaving Dog Paws.  Reluctantly she made her way into the car, and we made our way to PETCO where she quickly became very popular.  Then finally at home she immediately began sniffing around every inch of my apartment before she proceeded to crash on my bed.  She was out, and there was nothing I could do to entice her to play.  After a few hours of beauty sleep, Elaine was up and ready to explore her new surrounding, so we met up with a friend and decided to make a little trip to Georgetown.  Sorry I don't have any pictures... my camera is not working, but I will get some pictures ASAP.  Elaine is an amazing dog, and I cannot wait to get to know her!

1 comment: